Join Us for Celebration Sunday!
MDUUC’s Annual Celebration Sunday: Bridging to the Future
You’re invited to a festive morning of togetherness THIS SUNDAY, March 26 as we celebrate our cherished, shared commitments to our UU covenants and each other. The day will start with a pancake brunch and an invitation to share sacred space in small breakout groups before service. This breakfast conversation will be focused on our Together We Rise strategic direction areas. In this context, we will collaboratively brainstorm activities and priorities we can undertake in the MDUUC community that are actionable and do-able within the next two years.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- 10:00 am Pancake Brunch and Community Table Talks
- To-go containers will be available for those who prefer to take food home
- Gluten Free and Vegan options available (select when you RSVP)
- Virtual option for table talks available
- 11:00 am Sunday Service
- Special Musical Offerings
- Bounce House and other Activities for Kids and Youth
Note: When you arrive, please let a member of our staff know if you would like to be seated in a quieter area to accommodate auditory needs and facilitate ease of conversation during our pancake brunch and table talks!
Please RSVP to attend this joyful, special event!