An easy way to pay your pledge is online through your bank. Your bank probably has some form of online electronic bill payment system. Most banks provide this service free to you and, unlike using credit card, there also is no fee charged to MDUUC. Here is an example of how to setup payment of your pledge directly from your bank account.
Log in to your Online Banking, Select ‘Bill Pay’ tab, Select ‘Add Payee,’ for payee’s name, address and phone, type in:
- MDUUC 55 Eckley Lane Walnut Creek, CA 94596 (925) 934-3135
- For account name, put 2020-2021 Pledge
- Input the type of payment (one-time or regular recurring)
To make a one-time donation : choose which account you’d like to draw FROM, and enter your amount.
To make a regularly recurring payment
In Bill Pay, select the Autopay link
- Select “Pay automatically at regular intervals”. A form will open, simply fill it out with the MDUUC name, address and payment amount information, frequency of payments desired, and start and end dates.
- Save Changes to complete your Autopay setup.
(this method saves MDUUC the cost of credit card processing!)